Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a busy weekend!

I finished the table runner quilt! I'm fairly happy with the way it turned out - and I LOVE the backing! I'm already onto my next 5 projects!

I had the first soccer practice with my new team - no flag football for me this fall, it's soccer all the way! What better to start a season than by getting some nifty bruises? You'll see one is an imprint of the ball on my leg, and the other is below my toenail - someone decided to use their cleat right on my big toe.

I attempted to make mini cinnamon rolls. Let me tell you, Lauren will not hire me any time soon to bake for her shop, and I'm pretty sure my mom will ban me from the kitchen Christmas morning when she bakes them. Of course, they looked great when you apply my baking theory that any kid will agree with: if you add enough icing it'll look & taste great!


No comments:

Post a Comment