Thursday, August 27, 2009

It was a good run, Triple Stars

Last night, my kickball team had an embarrassing loss in the semi-finals of the kickball league. BUT seeing as how none of us have played before, I think we did fairly well. I manned second base - the coach had a LOT of faith in me! I even assisted in an out - and tagged one of their key players out. I'm such a good runner that I tagged the actual person with the ball, none of that throw it to the base nonsense - that, and I was on the base line and he was 2 steps away from me.

Last week, I got a small bruise on my right leg from kicking the ball. Yesterday, I happened to kick it in the exact same spot and sure enough, my bruise went from light blue to brown. But hey - at least it matches my shirt today.


PS - I bought those shoes at Zumies for $5. Who knew I'd find something inexpensive that I like at an Alison store?

No comments:

Post a Comment