Saturday, August 8, 2009

There wasn't any Trouble, Trouble, Trouble...


Eek! I have a lot to blog about. Last week, a few friends and I saw The Music Man on the Zilker Park Hill. I guess they do a different (free) performance every year. Zilker is known to charge $3 for parking on the weekends - somehow we managed to get there just in time for them to stop collecting money! (Do they only collect sunrise to sunset?) There were still cars pouring in when we got there. The Music Man brought be flashbacks to 2nd grade when I was a little towns girl in Robert's production. The boy who played Winthrup wasn't as chubby and cute as my brother (I mean cute in a little boy cute way, I am NOT complimenting my brother) was when he played the role.
That's it for right now. I might blog again later tonight if I need a break from work. Yes, I'm working today. Yes, I know it's Saturday. I've been in Cleveland all week, and although I did a lot while I was there (for work), my boss's business review is next week, and I still have a lot to do to prepare for that. There are a few things that he's asked for and I want to get them to him by Monday morning because I have this feeling he'll ask for about 10 more things the second I step into the office on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment