Friday, July 17, 2009

Sometimes we all need a laugh



One, I want to say that I somehow started following my own blog, and don't know how to un-follow. Two, I wanted to mention that I opened it up so ANYONE can comment on my posts online, and not just those that have accounts.




Three, no matter where I go, it seems I'm around some strange people.
Exhibit A: The giant Beer Bottle Night Bright. I've been a little disappointed with my parents' neighbors when I visit them. "Congrats JR BOO" or "Congrats JR 800" has been up for quite some time. The sign used to change for the season. I believe there was once a smiley face and a Christmas theme. They have failed to turn it on at night too. If it's not in use, it shouldn't be out on the lawn - put it inside the barn!

Exhibit B: Bumper Stickers. Now, the motto of Austin is "Keep Austin Weird," so I have seen some crazy cars driving around here. Clearly, I don't usually drive with my camera in my lap, so unless I'm in a parking lot, I don't take pictures of the car with a full Styrofoam model of the solar system attached to the roof, or the one that was covered in bottle caps - do you think they used hot glue?

EVERYTHING tastes better with Ketchup, right Liz?

No comments:

Post a Comment