Friday, July 24, 2009

Relaxing can get so tiring

We took a fun day yesterday afternoon at work. We left work around 11am, and drove up to Lake Travis to go out on a boat. The bad thing about volunteering to be the photographer is that I'm not in very many pictures. The good point is that I can delete all pictures that I look bad in! No, I didn't drive the boat, but I did borrow a sailor hat from a friend.

We went swimming (I used my new suit!), relaxed, played some games. As you can see, it was a bit cloudy, and the weather was a cooler temp, probably in the mid-high 90's. That's much better than the 107 weather we've been known to have. I somehow got sunburned despite the fact that I used sunscreen and I sat in the shade for 1/3 of the trip. Any fair-skinned redhead could tell you it's our curse to have a good burn once a year. It took a lot out of me - I was very tired last night @ sign language class.

1 comment: