Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Very Kasiske Christmas

We all made it back to Churchville safely - those of us who were coming from out of town had a few blips (I had an extra hour in the airport and Brad had to drive back to Baltimore to work until Christmas Eve - we were both home in time to celebrate.)
Traditionally, we get a Charlie Brown Christmas tree. For the past few years, my parents have cut down trees from the yard. Stockings can't be hung by the chimney with care because they're so old they'll fall apart. The chimney & wood burning stove is new though, and I'm enjoying the heat as I type.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's not Christmas morning without my mom's cinnamon rolls/sticky buns. They're ooey, gooey, and filled with more sugar than you could imagine. No, Austinites, there is no way I'll ever be able to make them as good as my mom. You'll have to request them when she's in town. That is, unless Alison visits too and eats them all before you can get your hands on one!
Merry Christmas, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. You're bringing a sticky bun home for me, right? Right? =)

    ReplyDelete