Friday, September 4, 2009

A Day of San Antonio

I was invited to go to San Antonio for a day. So I took Thursday off (back to work on Friday though), and we drove down there. Everything on the schedule was new to me - including my first time at Sonic. I had a (please read with a french accent, like the commercial) bacon crossonic breakfast sandwich. Nothing special.
We started the adventure at the San Jose Mission. Seeing as how my visitors only really know about the Alamo, that's the only mission I've visited in the past. While we were there, we saw a light rainbow in the sky - you can see it arched over the cross.















We then traveled to the Market Square, had lunch, and ended our day at the McNay Museum. Though I couldn't take pictures indoors, here are few outdoor highlights: (I love the trashcan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment