Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday, Babita!

I just wanted to give a shout out to Babita for turning 30! To celebrate, a few friends from church went over to her house to celebrate Friday night. It was a party filled with watching paint dry (literally - when I got there, the painter was still painting the walls.) But seriously, it was a gathering filled with Wii playing, Spaghetti Pie, and ice cream. I know my family is probably disappointed that I didn't say I made ice cream cake, but these Texans LOVE Spaghetti Pie. I introduced it to them, and I pretty much don't think they can handle the Kasiske ice cream cake yet. Yes, we did put 30 candles into the ice cream!


Here are some pics from the night of fun. Unfortunately, no one took a picture of me when the baby spit up on me and happened to get my cardigan, tshirt, AND jeans.



1 comment: