Friday, September 18, 2009

The one thing I'm excited to lose...

INCHES!

I took some measurements a month ago, as I thought that was the end of my "Shelley loses a lot of weight" (45 pounds) plan. This morning, I measured again. I wasn't expecting a big change from August 20, since I haven't really lost weight since then. Within the past month, I lost another inch off my waist and an inch off my hips! Please don't ask me how that's possible. I've been playing soccer twice a week for the past ~3 weeks, and I'm trying to commit myself to the gym more (I've been there over 100 times this year!)

Even more exciting, I'm about 2 inches away from fitting into my favorite jeans from high school! (Technically, I can fit into them now, but I'm certain no one wants to see me wearing them in public!)

No comments:

Post a Comment