Thursday, June 3, 2010

Your Mom's Burger Bar...

...serves burgers that are nothing like my mom's burgers. These are giant gourmet burgers, with a variety of topping combos, and still at a descent burger cost (all under $8). I found a deal online - $20 of food for $10 and couldn't resist. That & my neighbors own it, and I'm all about supporting the local entrepreneur.Yes, my mouth hurt from stretching it across that burger. I ate a 1/2 pound burger stuffed with cheese, covered in honey BBQ sauce, with a giant fired onion ring on top - in between 2 pieces of Texas toast. Heart attack in a basket? Yes, but it was after a 5-mile hike, so I worked for it.

Next time, I might try the veggie burger. I highly suggest a round of fried pickles, but maybe it's just because I love pickles. And don't worry, next time I'm going home with leftovers.

PS - Mom, your burgers are good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment