Friday, June 4, 2010

A Secret Project

When my neighborhood went out on the boat, someone bought foam visors for everyone to decorate. Some were crazy, some were tame, but apparently the in-thing was to decorate.

The 'hood is back at it again. We're having Margarita Monday (thanks, DR Horton) and everyone is expected to "pimp their cup." Plastic margarita cups were passed out. I picked neon orange and pink for Mike and I, and spent several hours last night working on them. I literally stayed up until midnight. I can't let anyone else pimp theirs better - I'm half way to becoming a professional craftswoman!

I don't want to ruin the surprise for my neighbors now, but I'll be sure to take pictures and have a show-and-tell Tuesday morning. I'll leave you with this catcher: the margarita cups are brighter than their original coloring, and I'm half tempted to go to a costume shop so I can be in character. (Or at least buy some gold chains and blinging rings!)

No comments:

Post a Comment