Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Cable Unburied

I've had the Internet for 2 months now. Yes, after 3 years of not having cable or the Internet at home, I caved on getting access to the world wide web. I opted to go with AT&T since Time Warner never came during their designated 2 hour (or 12 hour) appointment window in the past. It's been 2 months since I had this cable running through my backyard. Ergo, it was two months until I mowed (can you see the height difference in grass?) My coworkers experienced call 4 or 5 about this unburied cable. I didn't think I was that loud, but by that time, I was DEMANDING about what I wanted. "Don't give me any of that froo-froo talk. Bury it or I cancel. Reimburse me or I cancel."
I'll let you know if the orange spray paint fades away or if they bury it in the next month. (They're giving me a free month, so I might as well take it.) At this rate, I should have free Internet for life. I'll just keep calling "give me another free month since it's not buried, or I cancel. Your choice." I know my dad will be proud of me for the free portion of it, but my sister will probably be sad that I'm opting to go with a poor-service company. It'd be like going to Dunkin Doughnuts for coffee instead of Sips. (http://www.sipsrochester.com/) Yes, I'm craving a mango fruit freeze now.

No comments:

Post a Comment