Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Whew, it's 11:33pm - I made it just in time! Ok, Lauren, you called me when it was Brad's birthday, I had a reminder for mother's day, I'm pretty sure you reminded me about Mom's birthday -- heck, you thought it was important enough for me to spend 20 cents on the text you sent about Julie. Where's my father's day reminder?

So, Dad, today I spent my day doing things you would do: I slept in and took the day off of church, and I had some free breakfast tacos with the neighbors. I did not vacuum, but I did clean my kitchen & swept the floor twice - is that an okay vacuum replacement? I rode my new bike to soccer, the grocery store & home. And I watched TV.

Happy Father's Day to you, Dad. May it be filled with football, sudokus, napping, and burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment