Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Not Everything's Bigger in Texas

The weathermen said snow. On both channels. I didn't believe them until I walked out my front door and drove in sleet to work.







.

.

It sleeted, rained, sleeted, snowed, rained, etc, etc. We got outside after the snow stopped and the sleet was back again. I thought that was it.




.
.


Slushy, snowy ice started building up on cars. Hey, if I regret throwing away my ice scraper after moving here, it should definitely qualify as snow.






But then around lunch it snowed. Real snow. None of this "I don't really know what snow looks like so I'm going to pretend that's what it is." Granted the ground is too warm for it to stick, but that didn't stop us from making a team of mini-snowmen. Hey, not everything's bigger in Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment