Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Birthday Mystery

When I got home last night, there was a package from Amazon on my doormat. I picked it up, excited because I normally get a "something might be coming in the mail" hint. Upon opening it, I found no receipt, no gift card, no paper from Amazon explaining why it was shipped or from whom. I fanned the book and found no notice stuck between the pages.

Who knows my address that shops on Amazon that also knows enough about embroidery and sewing to know this is an interesting book? My list is short. Those that know sewing I wouldn't peg as Amazon users (Mom, Grandma - I'll give you mad props if it was you). The Amazon fanatics that I know don't know anything about sewing.

I've asked 4 people if this Japanese-inspired embroidery book is from them, and all denied it. I don't want to over-accuse, but I need to keep digging. My second round of accusations will go out to: Babita, Brad, Lauren, and my grandmother. Maybe I have an Amazon stalker!

No comments:

Post a Comment