Monday, February 1, 2010

It's just one of those days

I'm driving to work and as I'm 1 mile away, I realize I forgot my badge to get it. Not a big deal...

...Until I get out of my car and find that I left my purse at home as I rushed out the door with a laptop, sign language books, lunch, and coffee (did I drink decaf this morning?) To get a temp badge, I need an ID. Luckily, I had to get my badge replaced a while ago b/c I lost it. I ended up finding the old one under my driver's seat months later. Luckily, I turned that in to get a temp one. (They disabled it, so it wouldn't work. And I hate the picture on it, so it's a win-win.) But that wasn't the end of my forgetfulness...

...I turn on my computer and realize I don't have my glasses either. I took them out of my purse (would have forgotten them anyway) to read this weekend. So by the end of the day, I will be blurry-eyed...

...Did I mention that my gas tank empty light is on and I only have approximately $1.50 in change in my desk (wallet in purse at home). I should be able to make it to class and home without worry though. The light goes on with 3 gallons left, and I've only driven 25 miles since then. That's 2 gallons left...

...and I have fun pics to post from this weekend. You'll hear all about my pirate party and see exactly how many Presbyterians you can squeeze into a one bedroom apartment downtown...

...if I can remember my badge, purse, glasses, and to fill up on gas tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment