Friday, February 19, 2010

It was Lindsay!

I met Lindsay on the first day of Kindergarten. To school, I sat with my older sister in the front seat on the bus. Because it was only a half day, Lauren couldn't sit with me again, so I decided to make a new friend. Possibly during story time, I leaned over to the girl sitting next to me and found a bus-mate. We've been friends since then, despite my living in California the following year, me going to school in Virginia, and my move to Texas. In fact, Lindsay has been dating a Hokie for 3 years. She's never seen me watch football or sport my Burnt Orange & Chicago Maroon wardrobe, but deep down she wants to be a member of the Hokie family. I knew I picked a good friend on my first day.

Lindsay is on the far left in the first picture and to the left of me in the pic of our Girl Scout Silver Award ceremony. I avoided showing you the one of me in Spandex white pants and an oversized sweater. (Mom, how COULD you let me leave the house like that?)


The mystery is solved - Lindsay is the unknown Amazon.com shopper! When I talked to her last night, she said she wrote out a whole note. I suppose we can blame Amazon for forgetting to include it! Thanks, Lindsay! I have a few large sewing projects up my sleeve, but I definitely need to get around to using this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment