Monday, November 15, 2010

Houston Quilt Show, Round 2

Round 2 Consists of Quilts for friends. This brought be back to 2nd grade, collecting Monarch caterpillars. I swear it moved as we walked towards it.

This one is for you, Mom. How's your outhouse-building project coming along?

And for Mike. There's no way I can replicate anything close to this. The fabrics were dyed a bit, and the blurry bikers are all quilted in!

For Lauren and Henrick. My houses-on-water wasn't QUITE as detailed... (Again, the water fabric was dyed to get that effect.)

For Jules. Did you think there WOULDN'T be a horse quilt in Texas?

For everyone else I didn't mention - because you all are twisted log cabins and if bound together correctly, you look pretty cool. I don't know what that means, but this is neat, and probably something I could do in the near future (though probably not as big.)

No comments:

Post a Comment