Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Costumes x4!

I spent hours on my "Big Money" costume. If you haven't seen the commercial, check it out on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbU3VGgOCgk Now do you get the costume? And I even found Flo to take a picture with! Saturday, I went to a neighbor's costume party in my Sumo Suit. I don't have a picture of it, but I've had those blow-up costumes for years. I kind of forgot that none of the neighbors have seen me in it before!
Sunday was a dog costume contest in the 'hood. Though I made Swedish Fish costumes for Mike and I, brought my fish, and Dewie dressed as a fish, this school did not win (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) due to the fact that the 11-year-old judge likes sports and bikers over creativity. (I even put a fin & tail in my hair!)

Last but not least, I dressed as my boss on Monday. He kind of ruined it - normally he has a goatee and swoop in his hair (which really made my outfit). He was out of town the Friday we all dressed up at work, so I figured the day after Halloween was just as good to dress as him. No, I didn't wear the goatee all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment