Friday, March 26, 2010

I've been busy!

Well, it's official! I signed all the paperwork a week ago, and turned in my apartment keys Wednesday. I've been busy lately - blowing off my normal weekly plans and declining invitations to grab gelato so that I can unpack, shop and move in.


As I buy new furniture, get rid of boxes, and stage my house, I'll post more pictures. I'm hoping my life might be able to get back to normal in a few weeks. Hopefully by then I'll have a grill, I can put on my hostess hat, and keep it clean and pretty for everyone to see it: coworkers keep asking about it, soccer & kickball peeps, the young adults group at CPC, Girl Scouts, etc.

I'm starting my furniture/house shopping today. So don't roll your eyes if I get excited about buying a stud finder. And yes, I need one to hang Brad's dart board cabinet! (Have I posted a completed picture of that yet?)

No comments:

Post a Comment