Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Kasiske Challenge - Q1 update

Q1 yields 1,466 points for me, which includes 4 points for 4 pounds. That's not too shabby for quitting the gym last month. Mom? Dad? How are you fairing? While you lay on the beach and sip your mojitos this week, I hope you remember to hit the gym. Thank goodness these numbers don't include anything from April - I've been too busy to do too much. And it doesn't help that my neighbors like to invite me to drink their keg instead of go for a hike.

On a blogging note, yes I've been scarce. If you don't know me by now, I'm a huge procrastinator. So there isn't a finished room in my house, and I haven't taken a picture since I moved. Ideally, I'd like to be done yesterday. Realistically, I'll have it done in 3 months. (Seriously, I'd like to get a lot done this weekend.) Apparently anyone I've looked at in Texas feels they are entitled to get a tour and thinks I should have a housewarming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment