Thursday, March 4, 2010

Little City in the big city

Okay, some people will tell me that Austin isn't a big city, but it's the biggest city I've lived in. (Hello! I grew up in a town called Churchville where the town had to put in a SECOND traffic light when the Main Street bridge was being repaired. And yes, my elementary school band played on it when it re-opened.)
In between helping out with Sunday School and the monthly potluck, I opened up my computer in this Austin-y coffee shop. At first I was confused as to why I was being served a Mocha in a glass, but I stopped judging them once I tasted it. It appeared they had a small lunch menu too (not nearly as much as Sips though). Perhaps I'll stop by after church sometime.

This restaurant is nestled on Congress Ave, two blocks from the Capitol building. And I'm pretty sure I love these stone slab tables.


No comments:

Post a Comment