Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pi Day follow up

To clear the air, I'll get permission from the email sender from here on out before I blog about an email. I love my parents, and their sense of humor is the main cause of me living 1700 miles away. Just kidding, Kasiskes. I'm really in Austin because I get paid to be, and I surprisingly like sunshine. Please do not remind me of that comment when I start complaining about the 100 degree days.

Interestingly enough, here's a blog I stumbled across. It was posted the day after Pi Day, but I don't think the blogger intended to tie Pie and Pi together. Regardless, it made me laugh with all those charts. Let me caution you that the blogger has a somewhat of a dirty mouth.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/03/pie-verus-cake-scientific-approach.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hyperbole-and-a-half+%28Hyperbole-And-A-Half%29

And let me appologize - I haven't been blogging/sewing/talking about interesting things lately. If you don't know by now, I'm closing on a house tomorrow. (Eek!) So my days/weeks have been crammed with looking at houses, stress, packing, and daydreaming about the new furniture I will buy with the "Obama-bucks" that I'll get for buying a new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment