Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fearless Fiasco Flag

My soccer team's name is Fearless Fiasco. Someone (Matt - also a Hokie and Presbyterian) had a fun idea to make a giant flag for the team. This is what I came up with (sorry, I didn't clean off the flag before I took the picture.) The tornado logo on the shirt was designed by Matt, and I tried to copy it as much as I could on the flag. The flag measures 42 x56, so it's giant. Matt will buy PVC pipe to carry it, and have some form of metal stake to put into the ground for the pipe to fit around. I did a tight zig-zag stitch around the tornado.

I didn't get to finish the back of the flag - you'll see what it looks like below, but I could cut out the purple inside the tornado to reveal white. It'll look cool, but I didn't want to stay up past 11pm last night working on it. Here's a close-up of the shirt too.


No comments:

Post a Comment