Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The next runner/quilt

I was corrected. There were apparently 2 things missing from my ice cream cake recipe that need to be added. One is to bake the oreo crust for 5 minutes. This will harden it & let it stick together better. (More than 5 mins will be too hard.) The other is to add milk to the melted chocolate. That will make the "icing" softer. It's still just as tasty.
I'm making another table runner from the table runner book I have. I don't think I have a picture of the finished product, but here's my effort thus far:
This weekend there was a random parade down 6th street. It clashed with our returning from the soccer game and made me late for dinner. I ended up meeting the person in my soccer gear (I at least had deodorant and a different shirt with me). I thought a picture of a giant parrot would brighten everyone's day.




No comments:

Post a Comment