Monday, October 19, 2009

My sewing block is over!


Saturday in a nutshell: My soccer team won, but we were yelled at quite a few times by the ref for being annoying. Apparently, he didn't like when we talked back or when we called handballs on the other team. The best part of the game was the random mud pit in the middle of the field. Surprisingly, only one of my teammates got muddy. This is a reenactment (the people who drove these guys to the game refused to drive them home if they actually got into the pit for the picture.)

My church started its 170th birthday excitement. A few young adults that moved out of town were back in town, so we all met at a park. Activities included picnicking, swinging, and frisbee. For a picture of ME swinging check out this blog: http://bellagreenblog.blogspot.com/2009/10/central-presbyterian-churchs.html
Lastly, my sewing block is over. I got home last night & ironed/sewed for 5 hours. The only thing I have to show for it are these 24 strips - oh, and the fact that I still have dirty dishes in my sink. Yes, I ignored my dirty apartment to sew.

No comments:

Post a Comment