Friday, February 3, 2012

Hun er smukt!


Hun er smukt! She is beautiful!


If you look close enough, you can see the roundness of the black shirt against the chocolate-painted wall. Baby Z should be making an appearance in 4 days!
(Now that I've succeeded in making mom-to-be and grandma-to-be cry... )



I've been working on the quilt top for Z. If it weren't for being hungry for dinner at 10pm last night, I would have sewn the last 2 lines to complete it. I spent 5 additional hours on this: 2 hours to finish sewing the blocks into horizontal lines, 1.5 hours in ironing and sewing these lines together, and 1.5 hours talking to Miss Lindsay on the phone last night! I was only able to iron (a little) and pin while we were on the phone. It was nice to chat & catch up!


And I have to point out the vertical stripes. I am being SO cautious to sew straight lines. It'll look amazing if I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment