Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Dewie insisted in dressing up like Santa. It must be a dog thing.

Mike's house is SO COLD that he grew a carrot nose. (Wait a second, the song says Frosty had a button nose!)

And I've been tinkering around with toys. Goodness, my job is never done.
I haven't done anything to get in the Christmas spirit. No tree, no decorations, no advent calendar. I think it was a combo of not being home for the first 2 weekends in December, and the fact that I'm celebrating with Mike circa Jan 3 and my family ~Jan 15th-ish. So I picked up ornaments at JoAnn's, some paint, and we decorated last night! Naturally, I only found the orange and maroon paint to be worth purchasing. Mike tried to put a "VT" in the top left bulb -- it was a little tricky. We'll need curved paint brushes next time.


These stocking ornaments are currently hung on a chandelier in the kitchen. So far, no tree. Will I get it up before the 25th? (Most likely before Dec 25, 2011!)

No comments:

Post a Comment