Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday, Alison!

It's Alison's birthday - so that means Mom traveling to grandma's for the three day weekend -- er, what's that you say? Mom retired and is on vacation, so she can't take Ali and I across the state of NY? Well, Alison, I think you got your wish. You no longer get to open your presents in the car.

A little about Alison - she is becoming quite the baker! (I'm sure if you pay for her flight to Austin, she'll agree to bake you a cake for the cost of the ingredients.) This is Ali hard at work on the Danish wedding cakes.
Happy Birthday, Alison! To celebrate, er - I've made you ... a picture of your Danish Wedding Cakes!

May you enjoy all the prizes in your Treasure Hunt today! (For all you crazies out there that can't tell the difference between my sister and I, Alison is on the right - and in the first picture above. I swear it's not me.)

1 comment:

  1. What wonderful looking cakes!!!

    Wanted to let you know that I'm on my way back to the states, and if you want to peruse my last couple postings and let me know what you'd like (hopefully there is something there that you like) then I'll pop your prize in the mail to you early next week.

    ReplyDelete