Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Negative One Month!

(Stop laughing at my math-i-ness, Lauren. Negative one month is a legitimate time frame.)


One month from today, my sister will be married. Okay, it's an evening wedding, so I guess it's one month plus a few hours. But please, if it's been 4 years and they'll spend the rest of their lives together, a few hours is nothing to argue.



May the next month be exciting and stress-free, may the planning be finished, may the love between you grow, and may the last-minute details be finished before I arrive on September 1st. (Hey, I had to say something to make those Kasiske girls laugh a little instead of cry.)


May the rest of your lives be exciting and stress-free, may the planning never finish, may the love between you grow, and may I not be told last-minute about any expected new arrivals. (And everyone together girls: "Awww" and boys: "That's too sappy." Sorry, I had to tie it into the wording in the last section.) But seriously, I am usually the last to know everything in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment