Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve-Eve!

Today is the Kasiske Kristmas Eve-Eve. I'm celebrating Christmas on Friday with my family. Yes, they still have the tree up. Yes, it would probably still be up even if I was up there on Dec 25. I've somehow managed to relocated most of the gifts to Rochester before I get there too. NO PEEKING, FAMILY!

I don't think I've showed this yet. Dewie was my New Year's kiss. You can't tell, but I was cringing, and I don't even think he licked my cheek. He gets REALLY excited when someone stretches their arm out to take a picture.
This was the extent of my Christmas decorating in Austin - and it's not even in my house! I made sure that Mike's & my presents were under a tree though. Please note: this tree is really 6 feet tall (Not 12 inches), so that's some GOOD LOOT wrapped up there. Mike clearly knew what it was when he saw it, but was patient and waited to open it the next night.
It was a good find, right? Completely matches the chairs and is a manly pub table. It looks awesome in front of the windows, and we've used it quite a bit! We haven't used my dancing lessons yet. But we will. OH WE WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment